Wow..it's been a long time since we updated! I'm not too good at this but our life is crazy busy. The holidays were wonderful! We spent the first week here with my family and then the 2nd week up in NH with Jason's family. It was a great time b/c we got to spend time with our 2 cute nephews! We saw lots of snow (which I loved) and just had a great time visiting.
Jason and I are both finishing up our LAST SEMESTER OF GRAD SCHOOL!! We are soo excited to see what life has planned for us. We'll graduate in May and we're hoping Jason will get hired on as a full time worker with ECU athletics. We'd like to stay in Greenville a little bit longer because we've met such great friends and both really really love our jobs!
Elizabeth is out in Colorado for the semester working with the US Olympic shooting team! She's having so much fun and her pictures are great. John and Laura are coming along on their wedding...time is flying and August will be here before we know it!
Lastly, we got about 6 inches of snow yesterday! I couldn't have been MORE excited! It's been about 4 years since we had a nice "big" snow like this. The dogs and cats LOVED it..I'll post pics later!
That's all for now..I'll try to get better at posting new stuff..
hugs and kiss :) MC
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
2009...the year of the Greens
Posted by
JasonandMC
at
11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment